Monday, February 26, 2007

Let it Snow!!!


They cancelled church for this? We were shocked! We knew it was supposed to snow but we went ahead and had baby M's one year pictures down in Savage Saturday morning. We even went out to lunch before making a long trek home in the snow. The half-hour drive took an hour but we didn't have any problems-just slow. But...we had a foot of snow dumped over two days and it caused even Minnesota to partly shut down! I thought that didn't happen. I mean, this is Minnesota. My Mom told me she only remembers them cancelling church once when she was growing up! And that was before four-wheel drive!

So, we had a quiet day at home! W even went home teaching on Sunday afternoon because it had stopped snowing by then. W spent an hour shoveling the heavy snow which I'm sure his back will pay dearly for over the next few days. I wish baby M were older and we could help her build a snowman...next year!

No comments: