Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am so bad!

So, my Christmas shopping is all done. So, what do I do? I wander around Target while M is at play group today and find these:
They were on sale. They would literally match everything. They're adorable and comfy. Did I mention they were on sale? In my defense, my black Sunday flats kicked the bucket last year and I haven't bought shoes in forever until this year when I needed to replace a bunch like said black flats that kicked the bucket. I'm not bad, am I? :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those are sooo cute!

{irene} said...

they are super cute!..Love them!

Grace said...

you're bringing them with you when you come down, right??? :) you may not find them one day.... haha! i want them!!!

Jen said...

Hey, they are cute, versatile and on sale--why feel bad! :)