Sunday, November 11, 2012

thankful week

7: I'm thankful for my work.  I worked a full and busy day on Wednesday. I'm so thankful for the opportunity I have to still be a speech therapist, have Lulu with her aunt and cousin in the morning, and keep them with me after school and still get in seven hours of work. I'm truly blessed.

8:I'm thankful for Thursdays.  This was a particularly rotten Thursday actually, because I got a filling replaced and Miss M was out of school for a four-day weekend and acting quite the toot and my numb-mouth, slightly-drugged self was not the most patient of moms.  But I love Thursdays every week because it means my work week is over and whether or not there is school, I have a four day weekend!!

And I'm thankful for nitrous.  First time using the gas at the dentist and I will never go back!!!

9:I'm thankful for my van.  We got her after we totaled the Accord last Christmas, and I never thought we'd have a van so soon but oh, how I love her!! I love that running around town all day Friday I could fill her up with errands and groceries and shopping and have plenty of room to spare, plus my trunk full of speech therapy stuff!

10:I'm thankful that my husband cleans my toilets.  I hate, absolutely hate, cleaning bathrooms.  I'm a lucky lucky girl though because W always cleans the toilets and always takes out my trash.  I am a blessed woman!

11:I'm thankful for family Sunday dinners.  I'm thankful to spend time with my family and live so close to my family.  Even when sometimes the cousins fight, or stressful (not that today's was, or not) I'm still so thankful to live near my brothers and my parents. And I love them so much.

No comments: