Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful

My cousin has informed the blogosphere that she is over Facebook daily thankful posts. And while I consider myself ahead of the curve and have done it for a few years now and not quite a bandwagon hopper onner, I will concede defeat and move my thankfulness to my blog where you're as apt to ignore it as on Facebook. :)

Day one-I'm thankful for book club.  I love my book club. Nothing gets in the way of book club. I felt soooo guilty when I was in Denver for book club.  I even still read the book...almost. I love my book club ladies and I love the friends I've created from book club.

Day two-I am thankful for my hubby. He has been in Fayetteville working for three days and boy do I miss him when he's gone.  I am thankful for his amazing work ethic, even though it means everyone takes advantage of him!  I'm thankful for his unconditional love.

Today-I'm thankful that we were able to put Miss M in dance this fall.  I can't wait until we feel we can afford to add lulu.  I love what she's learning. I love channeling her natural constant dancing into technique while not squashing her personal style.  I love that she loves it and is totally motivated by it.  I love the cute pink tights and little girls in leotards.  They are truly darling.

See you tomorrow.

No comments: