In honor of his birthday, here is MY version of HIS 25! Enjoy!
1. he is the king of trivia. he knows more random facts than anyone i know.
2. he used to be the king of scrabble. until he taught me to play and now i can knock his socks off!
3. he loves potatoes. any kind
4. he loves any kind of game really. except ones where you have to act goofy.
5. he will never outlive the time he told me and his sisters that we were winning scrabble by luck, he had skills.
6. he went on a mission to Venezuela.
7. then he went on to minor in spanish in college and it's helped him with every job since to be bilingual.
8. he absolutely loves serving other people. he loves going on splits with the missionaries and he will drop everything to go and give a blessing to someone or do his home teaching.
9. he's a clerky kind of guy. this is the first area where he hasn't been the clerk at our church.
10. he loves his girls.
11. he loves politics. he majored in it in college. but he doesn't want to be a politician.
12. he is WJH the 5th! Yes, that's right! the fifth!
13. it took him four months to finally ask me out.
14. he didn't own any jeans when we first met.
15. he was in a bowling league in elementary school.
16. he was in high school debate.
17. he got a parasite at the end of his mission and came home looking like a skeleton. he does not look a thing like his post-mission pics!
18. he would rather clean the toilet than do the dishes.
19. he does change diapers though.
20. his sisters are ten years younger than him. they are twins.
21. he has the most wonderful smile.
22. he loves every sport...except basketball and golf.
23. even then, he'll happily play any sport especially when he needs to root for the Jazz with Jeff or he's coerced into playing soccer with Jake.
24. he gets seasick.
25. i love him!