Thursday, April 2, 2009

Blooming Madness!

My Mom grows double-bloom daffodils. Aren't they pretty? I am enjoying my first spring here in years! I have forgotten how pretty wisteria is and the amazing dogwoods! I'll get more pics soon.  

We're also looking forward to...

my Mom's birthday on Saturday!

General Conference this weekend!

my brother's birthday on Monday!

Gracie comes home in 8 days!!!!! woo hoo!!

Grandma Jan and Sarah, I mean Becca, are coming in a week! ...hopefully!

Easter weekend!

Grace's boyfriend is coming to visit on Easter Sunday!

Craziness!

2 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Just stopped by your blog for the first time. It's fun to have things to look forward to!

The Montaño’s said...

Wish spring would bloom around here. It snowed again this morning. Where is Idaho's spring?? I can't believe you just said Grace's boyfriend!!! Is she that old?? I still think of her as an 8 year old! WOW!