Sunday, April 5, 2009

yay!

After much pleading and prodding and me sticking my foot in my mouth big time and subsequent groveling, we think we can say with some certainty that Grandma Jan and Aunt Becca are coming! For real! As in, they will actually be here in five days!!

I mean, really, who could resist!
You know they want to kiss these cheeks!  
And hear this giggle! Who wouldn't??

And a live performance of one of M's beautiful serenades will make it all worth it!

we've even already figured out where the nearest Starbucks is! :)

5 comments:

Sarah Bev said...

That's the cutest blog entry, thanks Liz! I wish I were coming, I feel so incredibly horrible. I hope to see you guys within a year - for sure this summer! xoxo!!!

Grandma Jan said...

Why didn't we think of this technique sooner? They are adorable and enough to melt anyone's heart. L is getting so big! Where did that little baby go?
See you soon.
G Jan

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

So fun - I wish my sister and mom would come!
PS - Emily is just my blogging friend.

Grandma Jan said...

Bill and I are packed and ready to motor. A short day at work and we leave this afternoon. I'm coming, I'm coming. Grandma is ready to PLAY.

Emily said...

Have fun and Happy Easter! We're hosting both Colorado families at our tiny house - should be interesting!

Enjoy the time with both of YOUR families - and be sure to post an update on the boyfriend that's coming to visit :)