Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Good News!

Happy New Year!

I am looking forward to a new year!

The good news is we can NOT foreclose on a house this year! Been there, done that!

The good news is I can fit my groceries into my trunk AND be a traveling speech therapist, thanks to the new Holman Mystery Machine (more on that later!)

The good news is I finished the oreos and our goals to be healthier can start now! :)

The good news is this year there will be no diapers.

The good news is MBA school will finish sometime in 2012!!!

The good news is we will be rewarded in December 2012 with a trip to DisneyWorld with the entire Tobler clan!!!!!

It's gonna be a good year!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I enjoyed this posting. it gave me a little chuckle:) I hope with all my guts each one of these points will bring your family immaculate joy this year:) Cheers to 2012 and the Holman clan!