Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hallelujah!!!!!

W changed his work hours! We've been hoping this would happen for months and it seemed like it never would! He had to start at the awful schedule of 10-7 and so he slept in, went to work, came home at 8pm, ate dinner and went to bed. He hardly ever got to see M and I felt like my husband was disappearing. I hated it but I tried to be a trooper about it. Yesterday he found out he can have whatever schedule he wants and even better, it can start today! So he was gone by 6:30 to catch the bus downtown and will be home at 5 today! Like a real husband!!! :) I love it and i'm sooooooooo excited! M wouldn't even let him change her diapers or feed her unless he was the only option. She just wasn't used to having him around anymore, so this is such a blessing! Hooray!!!!

2 comments:

Linz said...

That is GREAT news!

Liz said...

Thank you! It's so great to be getting up early again! i'm exhausted at 9pm, but I've already done dishes, laundry and made the bed and it's barely 9am!