Sunday, April 1, 2007

Learning Moment

I like to be early to airports and movies and anything where the beginning is important! My husband has learned this about me and is quite patient with it. He understands now that I would rather sit for hours in an airport terminal than freak out that we're going to miss our plane while waiting in the security line. On Friday, the day we flew home, we had a slow start and therefore a cranky start. I was not a happy woman, M was cranky and we were all very tired after a long week of "vacationing". In the midst of nagging Will about brushing his teeth, he stopped and said, "good morning. I love you. Let's be positive". It really made me stop. I was being so negative and cranky for no real reason and I was so grateful that instead of fighting with me about who was crankier, he had tried to be the positive one. That's why I love my husband.

No comments: