Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pink Pants

So I bought a pair of pink capris on clearance last week. I don't buy daring clothes. When I do, they sit and rot in my closet until I finally give them away, guilt-ridden that I never wore them enough to make them worth it. I need new capris this year, my status quo is reaching eight years of ownership and barely holding together by a few strings, so it's time. So I found a cute pair on clearance and was quite pleased and felt very daring, so I bought pink pants! I probably look like a great big strawberry in them (hence no picture) but I don't care! And I love them. I have worn them pretty much every day that I've been home this week...please don't be grossed out, I am good at laundry! I have a surprising number of things that go with them as I'm also the co-founding member (along with my Mom) of the "I have too many white shirts club". I feel like a kid who won't give up his batman pajamas to wear something else. And so I'll probably need new capris again next year once I've worn these out wearing them all summer!

No comments: