Saturday, March 31, 2007

Now and Then

On Wednesday night we had a fun reunion! We all graduated together five years ago this spring from Utah State. All of the rest of these girls went to grad school and I was the nut who went to Minnesota! These girls got me through school. We spent literally every day in the library, studying, working, laughing, chatting and creating some of the weirdest inside jokes known to man! I don't think it was until after I moved that I realized how much I depended on them! Now, we're married and there are nine and half kids between us all! ...I think!


back row: Jen (pregnant with little boy Hansen, Caleb was already asleep in the car) and Megan
front row: Mason, Alisha, Rylie, Me, Megan, Kim, Allie, Emma and Bentley (please forgive me if I have slaughtered your children's names and spellings! It doesn't mean I love you any less!)


three years ago at Megan's wedding: Jenny, Jen, Megan, Alisha and I

No comments: