Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Mommy Gifts


I'm thankful for mini-mom revelations. The little impressions that tell you to turn around and see that your little one has found the pair of scissors left on the floor...that tell you to keep your hand on their arm in the tub and seconds later, she tries to go swimming....that tell you to check on the baby even though she's supposed to be crying herself to sleep to find her pacifier is stuck backwards in her mouth! (all true stories) I find it ironic that some of my worst mommy moments are saved by grace by the Spirit helping me make up the difference to keep baby M safe, healthy and happy! And I'm so grateful for those moments!!! Nothing scary happened today, I just sat in amazement as baby M played in the tub tonight, amazed yet again that we created her, that she's so happy, and that she has the cutest round cheeks, brown eyes and round belly on the planet!!!!!

No comments: