Thursday, March 22, 2007

Delta to the rescue!

So, after a completely horrible day yesterday of pain, dizziness and vomiting, we decided that a road trip was not the best idea. We're flying!! It will give me a whole extra day to rest and slowly pack and will make it easier on my kidneys! We're bummed because it means we're missing Denver and Lincoln, but we'll make it there someday! We're determined!

I'm so relieved that we're going this way, that I don't have to worry about going to the bathroom the whole drive or sitting up on my kidneys for hours, and I just feel better about the whole thing. So....stay tuned for more adventures!

2 comments:

Alisha Harris said...

I'm soooo glad you are still coming. I am excited for dinner.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad everything worked out well and that you're still able to go to Utah! Have a great time!!!