Wednesday, March 5, 2008

16 weeks

The view from sixteen weeks is pretty good!  I am no longer sick, my clothes don't fit, I actually am thinking I'm feeling the baby (although not entirely sure), and the baby is the size of an avocado according to babycenter.com.  

I am going to have my ultrasound on the very last day I'm here, hoping that W will be in town to accompany me and be a part of this.  So, everyone else will read it on the blog or email because I won't be able to share the results at work or church! I'll be done and on the road!

M is very sweet and likes to hug and kiss my tummy and say hello to the baby.  Of course she only remembers there's a baby in my tummy when I'm sitting on the toilet and my tummy's actually exposed but we won't get into the logistics of her kissing my belly while I'm sitting on the pot. Nice visual, eh? :)

I'm glad I'm getting my energy back though because the next few weeks are going to be CRAZY!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow!! I'm not even you and it seems like your life is flying by!

Good luck with moving and everything. I hope it goes as smooth as possible.

Jen said...

I'm so glad that things are going well and that you are feeling good! I can't wait to find out what you are having! Good luck with getting everything done!

Admiral Joe said...

I came to the realization today that my life has completely changed as of this month. Get ready for that! As if you could prepare for a life change.