Sunday, March 23, 2008

Princess White

Grandma Jan took M to Build-a-Bear yesterday morning. I tagged along with my sister-in-law (the expert who has done this before) and it was so fun! I have to admit, I have never been that interested but it really is cute and now I want one too they're so cute! (although, mine would be an elephant in a fairy costume, in case you wanted to know)
M dressed was a little overwhelmed by the bright noisy store that was so crowded but she did well. She picked out her bear, helped stuff her, picked out a princess outfit for her and helped us dress her. When we asked for her name, she said, Princess White. So cute.
She didn't want much to do with it until we were in another store and she was a little less deer-in-headlights and then she had a blast and hasn't let her out of her sight since!!

2 comments:

Grace said...

that's just adorable! an elephant in a fairy costume, eh? interesting.... :)

{irene} said...

Oh!!!..I love that place!...and M looks adorable!...