Friday, March 21, 2008

Cross your fingers and PRAY!!

Well, all five rental showings have showed up (we were warned that lot would flake out on us).  I'd be comfortable with three of the groups living in my house, but the other two didn't seem that interested or to be a good fit.  One has applied!! She wants it next week but she is deciding between our house and another. Everything is checking out, so I told her today that I'd do whatever she needs to entice her to choose us!!!  She wants her son to see in on Sunday though. So, in the meantime, I'm trying to be patient and  faithful!! 

On Wednesday, I did order a truck that will come and sit in our driveway this next week while we load it, then someone else will drive it across the country for us.  Isn't that nice?? It was cheaper than u-haul and we loved the whole, we don't have to drive an awkward truck part! We have friends and church friends coming over on Monday to pack and we'll see how far we've gotten by then.  So tomorrow I have to go get more boxes and run a bunch of errands and continue packing! It's real!  I can't wait for it all to be done too!!!

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

It is all falling into place through pray and all your hard work. You are amazing and deserve the best. I'll be helping as much as I can this next week too - Wed and Friday. Hang in there and relax.
Love,
G Jan

Linz said...

What a relief. The end is in sight!