Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Do YOU know how long your driveway is???

So I have a 28' trailer being delivered this evening. We get to fill up half of it with our things and hope and pray that it all fits!!! I totally spaced calling the city to make sure it was okay if it was put in the street if our driveway was too long. The city said, no way, the street's too narrow and there's snow coming tonight! The plows have to get through! I panicked and ran outside with my tape measure (which I should have done in the first place). Happily, my driveway is 45' long and will soon be graced with a big huge trailer in it! Fun for me! I hope I remember to move my car out of the garage first though! :)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Good luck Liz! This is how we moved and we loved packing everything up and sending it off. We didn't have to worry about driving a huge truck either. I think I was about as far along as you too. Anyway.. good luck.