Thursday, March 6, 2008

What you May not Know about ME!

Seven things you may not know about me:

1-Ten years ago... I was in my senior year of high school. I was actually in the hospital in the middle of one of the scariest ordeals of my life! I kept getting sick and we didn't know why. I just realized that was exactly ten years ago! Wow! Ten years makes such a difference!

2-Five years ago... I was dating my first boyfriend (who yes, became my husband-I was lucky and only had to do it once!), in my second semester of grad school at the U of M, and working at Talbots. I was in a school internship and going crazy. It was not a good fit, I was working there twice as much as I was supposed to and they were actually using me as maternity leave coverage. Yeah, I got pulled out of that internship as soon as my advisor found out!

3- 5 things on my "to do" list: Tomorrow I plan to 1) Make some changes to our house that will hopefully help my sanity (I will explain later) 2) Go to Target 3) Do laundry 4) Fold laundry (a miracle to happen in the same day!) 5) Finish the patch in my wall.

4-Things I would buy if I were given a million dollars: I would make all the changes and pour all the money realtors seem to think we have into the house that they want us to so that it will finally sell!!!! Then I would buy a house in Utah for our family and go live in it!!! Of course with cute new maternity clothes and a really great retirement fund in hand!

5-Also, you may not know...I was a total flake in high school and would give up on classes rather than admit I was having trouble and then fail them.

6-Now I'll back track a little on my previous "thing". I turned into the ultimate over-achiever, extra-curricular guru in college. I freaked out when I got an A-, was in tons of activities, and was even president of the Asian American Student Council. For those readers who don't know me personally, no, I'm not Asian!!!

7-Yesterday I... took M to a play group birthday party, finally got groceries, watched my wonderful friend Trisha's son, went to Home Depot to get new outlets for the kitchen and a light fixture for the bedroom fan, picked up dinner, had another wonderful friend, Ali and her family over for dinner so her wonderful husband could attach said light fixture, outlets and fix the hole in my landing wall so my house will hopefully sell soon!!!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You are busy! I was the same way in high school. Good luck getting your home projects done. I hope your house sells as quickly as you want it to.

Teriney said...

I enjoyed reading this post! Your amazing!!!!

Grandma Jan said...

You have been busy!
I'm getting tired just reading all the things you accomplished. And then you still had the energy to sort paper. Thanks for all your help.
Love,
G Jan