Monday, June 9, 2008

The Infirmary

So my computer is at the Apple store having its hard drive backed up to salvage what we can. I told them I just want my photos back! Now that I'm home, I can think of a few other things like email addresses and some journals and all my scrapbook supplies that would be great too but I'll take what I can get at this point! They're not sure whether it is the hard drive or corrupted software on the computer, so hopefully once they clean it off and save my treasured files, we can figure out if the computer is dead or if it will work once it's cleaned off.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Bummer! I hope you don't end up losing everything.

Emily said...

Been there...in the middle of a term paper before my last set of college finals. Fun times, huh? Those Apple geniuses do great things though (they even take pity on this sobbing girl who ran frantically through the door during a snowstorm 3 minutes before close!), so I'll be crossing my fingers for your little machine.

Grandma Jan said...

So sorry to hear of the sick computer. Is a get well card in order or is it all better? I hope everything is in working order soon. I miss seeing photos of you and W and M. Hope everyone on the people side is healthy and feeling well.
Love,
Grandma Jan