Saturday, May 16, 2009

Opa!


We went to the Greek Food Festival last night! It was so tasty as always! I could have  eaten gyros all night...but it's probably better that I didn't! That, and the chocolate baklava that I had for breakfast on the way to Memphis today. Yes, breakfast!
M didn't eat at all! She was too entranced by the dancers! 
This church is amazing! They've been doing this for 25 years and it grows every year. The food is amazing, they always have great entertainment and crafts, and this year M also enjoyed the kids tent where she made a necklace. We got her a cute nesting doll and then later hid it from her to give to her later.  We met up with the family and also saw other friends there.  It was 90 degrees and could have been excruciatingly hot but there was plenty of shade, it wasn't too humid, and it was breezy! Sign me up for next year!

1 comment:

Marci said...

I always loved the Greek Festival. I went there a few times with our neighbors when we lived in Maumelle. Fun stuff. :D