Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How Cool is This???

We can see the club house from our apartment back window.  
Therefore  we can hijack the free wifi from the safety of our own home and blog in my jammies at my kitchen table. Happiness and frugality all in one!!

We are moved in but far from moved in!  
I went and cleaned out our room with Mom yesterday and that is a load off my mind. Now my sister can move back into her/guest room and I'm not feeling guilty about my messy room in my Mom's beautiful house anymore!
I thought our stuff was going to fit in the apartment....
then I brought over the last load of the stuff from Mom and Dad's last night. 
It's going to be interesting!  And someday I will have pictures. Until then, the girls' room is adorable and you can just imagine how much they love having "new" toys and a room of their own!

5 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I am glad to hear that the move is going well. There is so much to do when you move - many of them unexpected tasks.
I'm happy that the girls like their room. Can't wait to see photos when you have time.
Love, Grandma Jan

Jen said...

Yea for free wifi! I'm sure it's nice to be in your own place again, even if it's a bit tight. Good luck getting all moved in and settled!

Amy said...

Yay, for your own place and space! Yay, for free wifi!
Yay, for the girls cute room!

Enjoy!!

Kim said...

So glad to hear the move is going well! So nice to have your own space again! I can't wait, literally, until I can say the same thing... three weeks, but who's counting;)

Linz said...

Sounds perfect.