Wednesday, June 3, 2009

pencils!

Do you know what a pencil is?
You can eat it!
It's covered with salt!
It's warm and twisty!
It's a pretzel!  And my girls loooove going to Target to get a pencil and walk around with Teriney and her girls!
This is LG's favorite face right now.  She loves feeling her new tooth with her tongue!
Have I mentioned how much Ruby loves LG? She loves to get in her face and give her toys.  Mostly she loves to give her her firepass and then take it immediately away! :)

4 comments:

Emily Larkin said...

Don't forget that pencils are also easy. It must be so nice for the girls to have cousins nearby to play with.

Amy said...

We love them too. I love dipping them in nacho cheese sauce. Mmmmm...maybe I need to make a trip to Target!

Liz said...

Amy you should join us next time!

Grandma Jan said...

You make a grandma proud. Lots of adorable girl photos and fun. LG is getting to be such a big girl - sitting up in the stroller without the infant seat! Love the photos and smiles. I love pretzels too. Wish I could join you for a morning shopping spree.
Hugs and Kisses,
G Jan