Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas with kids

There is something so magical about being a kid at Christmas.

It's making my four year old sweet girl turn into a weepy, dramatic (more than usual!) , hot mess!

My two year old can't stop carrying around the frosty piano player and lights up every time she sees something that means Christmas!

My four year old can't get the words to any of the songs right and my two year old thinks there are only two words to "Jingle Bells".

I am so excited for this weekend and this time to be with my three favorite people!!!

I love love love bringing Christmas to my kids!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm just going to say, "ditto". P.S. Really Liz, the sweater? I'll find you a more stylish way to say, "Happy Holidays" than that sweater. I will still be friends with you, I just may have to poke fun of the flowers on your chest (LOL!).