Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Hoots Aprons

These are the aprons I made for Teacher Appreciation. You can see the teacher's blog in the post below, but I wanted the pictures I had for a record as well.

I love love love how the applique owls turned out! I love their button eyes and cute little beaks and feet! I love learning how to do new things!
apparently, my cooking skills need some work, if this is how Miss M thinks cooking is done! The kids made a cookbook and it is sooooo cute and funny! The best one is "Pizza" and the instructions are "Drive to Larry's Pizza and get a meatball and cheese pizza. The dessert chocolate chip is good too." At least my daughter knows we have an oven! :)
I don't know what we are going to do next year without these wonderful ladies! We are so blessed!


1 comment:

Grace said...

How adorable!!! I would LOVE an apron like that from my students! So cute!!!