Friday, November 18, 2011

Dare to be Thankful!

One of the lovely blogs I follow hosts a DIY party every Thanksgiving.  I wanted to join in the fun this year! 

I spotted this pattern on Cottage Home last year and wanted to make them but didn't get around to it.
They were a hit with the girls!

 I got them done just in time for Miss M's school program!
 Dare to DIY

Last year, I made this banner and it hung at my Mom's house. This year, I am so excited to have my own (albeit, cluttered) mantle to hang my Give Thanks banner! 
So, go join the party and Dare to do it yourself at Newlywoodwards!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I have never heard of this blog, I will have to check it out! I love the shirts you made! So cute & festive. And your banner looks great! You are one crafty gal. :)

Musings from Minnesota said...

The shirts are adorable. I love the bags and banner too.
Have a great time with Sarah and Becca there for Thanksgiving.
Love to all.