Thursday, February 2, 2012

One of the best days of the year!

It's Groundhog Day!
Is it too early for flapjacks?
It's also my sweet hubby and sweet Miss M's birthdays!!!
We started our day with balloons and donuts at breakfast.
Then lulu and I joined Miss M for lunch and recess with her friends.  
She has great friends...when they're not all being drama queens. :)
 They are always so sweet with Lulu and make sure she stays with the group and is included. I love them for that.
 They are a busy bunch, always running around after each other. This is the best group shot I got! :)
Up next, dinner at Larry and Bob's Pizza, followed by a saturday birthday party! 
Happy Birthday to my loves!

1 comment:

Musings from Minnesota said...

Sounds like a lovely day! And the fun continues. Have a great weekend.

What's with the t-shirts? We're in winter coats and the streets are icy here in Minnesota. I'd rather be in Arkansas!