Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Blessings

I'm so thankful for my two greatest blessings.  
They have smothered me with loves, kisses and handmade cards all day. It was perfect.
They stretch me and try me and push all my buttons, but I can't resist when they climb into bed every morning and run up and beg to kiss and hug me and tell me they love me.
I'm amazed at the things they are learning. It is truly magical.
I love their love for each other and I love when they actually get along! :)
I wish they were still my little babies and not losing all their teeth and finishing kindergarten!
But then my little one reminds me that she deserves a picture for being good too and I realize they will always be my babies.  
And I'm so thankful for them!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwwwww! Cuties!

mardie said...

I love these girls too!

Musings from Minnesota said...

Love them too. Looking forward to a visit soon.