Tuesday, May 1, 2012

progress?

week one: down one pound
week two: down eight pounds!!!!!
week three: down one pound
week four?

I was a little scared to weigh in this morning. I really liked the pattern I had been forming, even if I had to wait two weeks for results, but I haven't felt great this week.  I had to take a medicine to start my cycle and after four months of no cycle, well, it's been a doozy. I have still worked out faithfully but I've been suffering more from the munchies and just feeling so blah!!

So, this week? stayed put. not bad but i wanted another week two of course! :)
Back to the grindstone. More discipline, less food, I can do this!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Staying put is far better than going backwards ;)

Heather said...

Slow and steady wins the race:)

Jenny said...

Go Liz, Go! Keep at it!

Joye said...

GOOD JOB, LIZ!!! 10 lbs down in just 3 weeks! Can't shake a stick at that!!!