Monday, November 26, 2007

I should so be asleep right now!

But I'm too wound up! We just got home at 10:30 and after all day in the car, I have the wiggles and my mind is racing! Argh!! My body is so tired but I can't sleep! We had a fun trip home. A few things we learned though:

1. Those behind-the-headrest DVD players? Totally worth the money! We borrowed one from my parents to help entertain the little one and two showings each of Sesame Street Carol, Muppets Christmas Carol, and Toy Story later, we are sooooo glad we took my Mom up on her offer! It was so nice to keep her entertained!

2. Wipes can still entertain M the longest out of any toy. Sadly, enough, she played longer with the wipes than anything else today. Not a bad thing, but it IS very versatile! :) It washes, it plays peekaboo, it's even kind of like a blanket!

3. Four clementines in one day WILL give you diaper rash!

4. I LOVE my bed! Now, if only my mind would slow down so i can rest in my beautiful bed!

5. I had a wonderful package waiting for me and M! Our little people nativity has arrived! yay!

3 comments:

Linz said...

LOVE YOUR TEMPLATE!!

Jen said...

I'm glad that you had a good holiday and a nice trip home. I agree, DVD players are worth it--ours is a lifesaver since we travel back and forth to Utah often. Also, I love the little people nativity--I'll have to look into getting one for my boys.

Liz said...

Thanks Linz! I had fun making it!!