Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Pics

First, the lovely picture that is my banner that T helped me create! Thank you, T!!!! She taught me how to use Photoshop and I am soooo addicted now!!!

Saturday night we had dutch oven dinners! We had yummy spare ribs, apricot-pineapple chicken, yummy cheesy bacony potatoes, and cherry cobbler! So good!!!


The girls actually playing together :) with Mom's "kid-friendly" nativity.

Sam had so much fun playing with his nieces and nephews. The last night, Sam took the girls and watched a movie with them. It was so cute. They sat on the couch with him. They all had to have their own blankets. They both wanted to be like Sam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip - how fun that M and H are so close in age. I love the new layout, too! I used photoshop (elements, not the real photoshop) to make my save the dates (those will be mailed this week!), and I'm addicted now too! I've made a bunch of scrapbook pages with it, too.

Liz said...

It was fun! Thanks-it was just elements-but still fun!! I haven't started digital scrapbooking yet. I have too much REAL paper to get rid of first! :)

Anonymous said...

sooo cute!!!!!!! I LOVE the pic of sam with the girls. soooooo adorable!!!!