Friday, November 16, 2007

Nants ingonyama bagithi baba!

(translated) Here comes the lion!

WE WENT TO THE LION KING MUSICAL LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!! (this is me shouting from the roof top with my arms wide open, I'm so excited!!) IT WAS AWESOME!!! It was everything that I've imagined and heard and hoped it would be! I begged my husband for tickets for my birthday and so last night was my birthday all over again and it was AMAZING!!! I drove downtown to meet W, we had dinner at the Oak Grill at Macy's with yummy yummy food, walked around downtown and went to the show. It's so pitiful but it made me cry. I had been so excited to see it for months, the anticipation had been building and I was so excited! The costumes are outstanding!!! The music was wonderful!!! The sets and scenes were awesome!!! I can't stop smiling when I think about the wonderful night we had last night! The creativity that went into designing the costumes is absolutely brilliant! Go if you have the chance!!! I'm so glad I did!!!!




2 comments:

Jen said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful night! I am so jealous--I would LOVE to see Lion King, I've heard over and over how wonderful it is! I'm also dying to see Wicked--maybe some day!
p.s. I hope all is going well with the preparations for your upcoming move! Good luck with everything!

Liz said...

If/When Wicked comes to SLC, I'll go with you!!