Monday, November 12, 2007

The Word on My Street

I recently read Eat Pray Love. I liked it for the most part. There was some swearing in the beginning and then I thought it was gone and a few more things reappeared in the end. I enjoyed her writing style and I liked the idea of her journey. One of my favorite parts was when she was in Rome and talked about "the word on the street". Her friend described it as every city and every person having "a word on the street". I've been thinking ever since what the word on MY street is. I'm still not sure.

Today it is FRAZZLED! That's the word today. We have the realtor coming on Wednesday to take pictures of the inside of the house and I'm NOT ready!!!! I'll get there though! Wish me luck! (but my visits to blogdom may be less frequent)

1 comment:

Claudia said...

Good Luck! I feel for you sister...ughhhh such a tough time but exciting at the same time.