Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Baby Story

My grandparents have a satellite. We never have even had cable in our married life so we are so spoiled! I knew I would be and I knew I would have to watch myself. But I thought my issue would be not watching too many soaps! :) I have found that I'm constantly watching TLC's "A Baby Story" and shows like that. Seriously! Like I don't think about this baby enough!

It does make me excited though! We went to church on Sunday at Grandma's ward and there were a few families with girls M's age which made me excited. Hopefully she'll have friends here. It's weird since we don't know how long we'll be here but I want to get M settled with some play friends and hopefully settle in while we prepare for our next little girl!

1 comment:

Admiral Joe said...

you are a speech the rapist. i find that when we have endless tv/tivo privileges, I end up wanting to cook food...and watch spongebob.