Tuesday, December 30, 2008

5 years ago today

I was on my honeymoon! We were in St. Louis on our way to Arkansas for New Year's and a reception. I was having the time of my life with my sweetie! And while the actual day was last Saturday and I didn't blog about it, it was definitely not forgotten. We had a lovely day together topped off by a fabulous dinner and raspberry chocolate cheesecake. And if you know me, raspberry chocolate cheesecake is the best way to end any day! :)
(this is us two months after we got married, taken at a weird angle that makes me look a foot taller than him but hey, we look happy and the flowers are pretty! )

So, here's to my love! He is always there for me.  He picks me up when I am down. He takes amazing care of me.  He is my glass half full for this glass half empty kind of gal.   He loves me in spite of myself and I am so thankful he's mine.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary last Saturday - I can't believe it was 5 years ago. You had a beautiful wedding for a beautiful life!

Clarinda said...

Congrats on 5 years!

The Rust said...

Congrats!!! You two have created a beautiful little family in those 5 years.

Marci said...

Congratulations! It sounds like you compliment each other very well. :D

Grandma Jan said...

Has it been 5 years? You are both so wonderful. It's great having you in the family, E!
Happy Anniversary to You both.
Love,
Mom