Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Trip

We spent Thanksgiving in MN with W's parents and sister. It was wonderful!
We had a yummy turkey day feast.
W's sister Becca was there the whole weekend.  It meant so much to us for her to take time away from school and three, yes THREE, jobs to spend time with us. We miss her already!
I have no pics of course (so you get a pic of LG ready to brave the cold to meet Mom's friends), but I had a wonderful lunch with my old co-workers.  It was truly a balm to my lonely soul to spend time with these wonderful women who I love and miss so much! 
But we had to get back home quickly so Gma Jan could get her time in with LG who was a hot commodity this weekend! Everyone wanted to meet her!
I had a Chipotle burrito!!!! I miss them so much!  I have faith though.  Every where I have lived since I discovered them, they've built one less than a mile from me, including when we were in Utah, so I have faith that it will follow me here too! ...someday!
And of course the next day we also made a trip to Noodles! M was in heaven as was I and W walked next door to get a lunch he was happy with.  
We visited with more friends that afternoon and evening (I love M's hair in this pic) and it was so wonderful to see our old friends and visit with family!
My girls had fun with their grandparents and were angels on the long and stressful ride home.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Is that Trishas house you were at?? I hope you got to see her! Maybe in a couple months I can take a roady to come see you, it's not too far from Dallas right?

Liz said...

we DID go to Trisha's-it was so great to see them! of course didn't get to see everyone but we'll be back and visit again!

we want to come see King Tut this winter so hopefully we can see you if we come down to Dallas!! It's only six hours or so.