Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My secret projects-finished!

My Dad asked for a BYU scrub cap for Christmas.  While I was in Utah, I found a Ute one for him at the med school bookstore.  He loved it!  But BYU doesn't have a med school so they don't sell scrub caps! So I researched it online and used one of his favorites for a template and ta da!  It fit perfectly and I'm soooo stinkin' proud of myself! I also made some projects for Christmas for my Mom but don't have the pics yet.  check back later.  

You know, I fool myself into thinking this blog is a good substitute for journaling in my life until I have something personal to journal about.  There's so much I wanted to write during those last months in Utah but never did because I didn't want to air my dirty laundry or hurt anyone or protect the innocent.  So, in lieu of complaining (which is apparently what I really need a journal for) you get a cute picture of my girls!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love those big blue eyes on LG - what a beautiful family you two have created! Very nice job on the scrub cap.

I hear ya on the private thing - I realized very quickly that Google searches quickly direct people (maybe new in-laws in my case?) to the blog and I best be on my best behavior. Lol.

Grandma Jan said...

The picture of M and L is the best.

I love my blog for random thoughts and silly happenings. I love your blog for the same reasons, and also mostly for doses of my granddaughters as often as possible.

I miss you all so much.
Happy New Year. Looking forward to a visit early in 2009.
Love, G Jan