Friday, December 19, 2008

Out of the mouth of my babe...the Holiday edition

Me: what did you ask Santa to bring you? (after visiting with Santa at the church Christmas party where she did remarkably well sitting on his lap!)
M: a princess Christmas!

sung in key like a good Tobler
M: Princess Bells, Princess Bells, Jingle all the way!

(or if you like this version better, a few days later, this version showed up)
M: Tinker Bell, Tinker Bell, all the way!

Me: Who's Santa?
M: He brings me a pink Christmas!

Me: We have Christmas to remember baby Jesus being born.
M: and Mary and the princesses! (as she's lining the princesses up with Mary from the nativity joining in-later she had all her princesses gathering around the nativity with the wise men. Yes, even Sleeping Beauty and Ariel were in Bethlehem!)


2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

How adorable. M certainly wins my princess vote.
Love,
Grandma

Megan said...

Hi Liz! I can't believe some of the ideas that little ones can come up with. How cute! Hope all is well. I saw your post with some of your bags. They look great. I wanted to let you know of a website made for moms like you. One of the moms that I work with set up an online business called Createdbymom.com. Its just for moms who have a talent and want to stay home with kids. Check out her site. It may be another connection for you and a place to sell more of your cute bags. Let me know if you have questions. Have a great day!! Merry Christmas!!