Monday, January 26, 2009

The crafty mamas are at it again!

while our children slept, in one fashion or another,
we made some cute dresses!
the dresses are a modified version of a friend's cute pattern!
so i had to make matching bows! i tried a new style i saw on another girl-so simple yet soooo cute!
and then we learned how to make yoyos courtesy of heather bailey!  (so easy!!)


LG and Ruby have matching skirts-but this was after the drama that was our Sunday church-so she was napping and M is sans tights and shoes-better pics next time!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Love the keyhole front, very cute dresses. I love Amy Butler fabric - I just wish it wasn't so expensive. It's fabulous.

Liz said...

thanks! actually, it's Sandi Henderson's Farmer's Market-http://portabellopixie.typepad.com/portabellopixie/2008/05/farmers-market.html-Hazie's dress is Amy Butler or Heather Bailey though.

yes, it's expensive fabric-but all quilting fabric is now about 8-9 bucks a yard! it's sad but true! i have to be choosy! but M's dress was in the 40% off remnants pile so I'm quite proud of myself! It was thrifty {and} cute!!

Alisha Harris said...

Liz I went to the pattern link for the dress and couldn't find the pattern. It is soooo cute I would love to make one for Rylie. Will you send me another link to the pattern? PLEASE

Admiral Joe said...

It's a Burda pattern that my friend bought. sorry to mislead you. i'll find out the pattern number. we took off the sleeves and it had all raw edges so I modified it by adding bias tape around the neckline and sleeves because I don't like raw edges. i'll get back to you on the pattern number though. it was easy once i stopped being mad at all the raw edges! :)