Thursday, January 8, 2009

I heart rick rack!

I'm in LOVE with my newest creation!! I wanted a "winter" diaper bag and so used some fabric that I had on hand. I love love love it!

And look! I made pockets!!!
Can I tell you how stinkin' proud of my pockets I am??? :)
This last one is the secret project I made for my Mom's macbook. It's a computer bag and I'm pretty proud of it as well! It needs some minor modifications and then I'll post detailed pics because it took some brainpower to figure out how to do this one! In the meantime, I get a lovely new diaper bag!



3 comments:

The Montaño’s said...

Love your bags. So freaking cute!! Your sushi looked great, and that's saying alot since I do not do seafood in ANY form!! Happy New Year Liz!!

Grandma Jan said...

My friend, Tami has been taking her bag with her everywhere (on the plane and to the restraurant) and has gotten lots of comments. Let me know when you have time to make more bags and I'll spread the word in Minnesota.

Liz said...

I'm so glad she likes it! I'm keeping busy enough right now with custom orders and then i'll start building my stock again!