Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm no good at the toddler age

This was me shortly after losing it because my daughter had tagged my mother's walls!!!!!!!
We were sitting at the dinner table when M showed me her red finger.  Luckily, she openly admitted to drawing on her bed and showed it to me right away.  
I was not very good at remaining calm, however.  I sometimes wish that our kids could go away when they're toddlers and come back potty trained and post-tantrum phase. Then my mom reminds me that they'd come back as adults and I feel bad. :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you have pictures - they will be invaluable later on :). My favorite pics of my childhood are the ones of me misbehaving. She is a darling toddler, though, regardless of tantrums and potty training woes.

Heather said...

You know, Gabe once colored an ENTIRE wall in my house and after I got mad I couldn't help but then laugh because it makes moments of having kids so real. Just laugh and move on...then make sure you write down what happened, you'll treasure it forever!

Alisha Harris said...

I sooooo hear you. I HATE HATE HATE potty training or should I say the LACK of potty training going on in our house!!!!!!!!1

Liz said...

Heather, I have to admit, I'm so much more uptight about it because we're at my parents' house. It's THEIR wall and THEIR furniture and it makes it trickier!

kristin said...

2 Words - MAGIC SPONGE!