Sunday, January 25, 2009

She wasn't happy about it

LG had her first bottle a week ago.  She wasn't thrilled and kept fussing and then deciding it was okay and sucking on it for a while and then fussing and then drinking for a while.   When M was bottle training, she refused to take the bottle if I was even around.  She would glare at me like "I know you've got the good stuff-you're not fooling me!" But LG actually did better when I was there holding her hand.  But it was worth it! She survived my four hour job interview and took a bottle from Grandma last week!

and yes, I kind of have a job!  I'm going to be an on-call therapist for the children's hospital here.  it's going to be slow at first, i'm not sure how much i'll actually work until a therapist is out for a maternity/medical leave and we don't know when that will be, but it's progress and it's where i want to be!

1 comment:

kristin said...

Congrats on the job and the bottle! Very exciting!