1. I'm the middle child of five and, to this day, people ask me if I'm older than my two brothers! (they say it's maturity level, but I must just look really old! :)
2. I was born the day before my Dad's birthday.
3. I like to make stuff. I make handbags, quilts, clothes for my girls.
4. I am scared of sink disposals. They are a necessary evil but I'm scared to death of chopping up my fingers. I blame my grandma.
5. I used to collect Bears. I have a couple hundred of them. I still get one every once in a while and I love them but most of them are in a trunk or in boxes.
6. My brother once convinced my cousin and his family that I got kicked out of college for smoking pot...really. me.
7. I was the president of the Asian American Student Council in college. It was fun and I had a lot of very interesting friends in college. nope, not even a bit Asian!
8. I once "trimmed" my left eyebrow in fifth grade thinking no one would notice if I just cut off a little. My plan failed miserably!
9. I have lived in Arkansas, Utah, and Minnesota twice. I need to live in California again to complete the circle.
10. I married the first man I kissed.
11. I'm a speech therapist.
12. Yes, I listen to people and analyze their speech.
13. In fact, I'm such a speech nerd that I like to write secret notes in IPA.
14. I used to be very humor-impaired. It took going to college to note take every joke literally.
15. My Mom says I should list that I graduated from college before both of my brothers :)
16. I broke my leg three times in the course of four months in ninth grade.
17. My husband and I own a house but we live with my parents.
18. I love music. I used to hum all the time as a kid.
19. I have a few strange things wrong with me that don't bother me or affect me in any way but wreak havoc on my medical record.
20. I went to grad school in Minnesota, not really knowing anyone at all in the entire state (except for my parent's friends) and moving all by myself in with a complete stranger.
21. I used to write poetry in junior high and high school. Now when I read it, it makes me laugh.
22. I have two beautiful daughters and always knew I'd have a bunch of girls.
23. I'm scared to have another baby because of one of the things in #19
24. I have terrible balance and have never been able to skate or ski-ice, water, snow, you name it!
25. My father in law thinks I make the best pies in the world!