Monday, October 26, 2009

Bearing Gifts

Every time we visit the Colorado clan, M's little cousins give her a gift. So I thought I'd beat them to the quick this time! We brought M and LG's sweet friend Bev and Lola a little handbag filled with skirts and flower bows. We also threw in baby gift for W's cousin whose wife is having a baby this winter (got that?) and a hostess thank you for Em.

Have you met Emily? If you haven't, you should. She does fun things and makes yummy things on her blog. She's W's sweet cousin who invited us to stay in her cute house while we were in town for the funeral.
I tried to think of a good thank you to our sweet hostess (next time I'll have to try harder to get something Mr. B would also like!) But I think I did pretty well. It may be some of my cutest work yet!

3 comments:

Emily said...

And I love love love it! I seriously get asked where I got it all the time. Whenever you're ready, you won't be able to keep bags going fast enough for the women of Colorado.

Grandma Jan said...

I love it too. Such a cute bag. Great job.

Heather said...

Darling fabric, does that bag cinch at the top?