Saturday, October 3, 2009

poor little hand

This morning we played at Hazie's house for a bit.

M was in a state. EVERYthing made her fuss and cry!
This time, she came to me sobbing, cradling her fingers.
I asked what had happened, trying not to roll my eyes.

M: my little hand is broken.
Me: what happened to your hand?
M: Hazel broke mine little hand.
Me: what happened to it?
M: It got stuck.
Me: where did it get stuck?
M: in her butt.
Me: what?!?!? How?
M: she wouldn't get off.
Me: Oh!!!! You mean she sat on your hand?
M: yeah, she broke my little hand.

3 comments:

Grace said...

hahahahahaha

Grandma Jan said...

This is almost 'R' rated. But it made me laugh a lot. Kids sure say the funniest things. Give her a smile and a hug from me.
G Jan

Travis Wilson said...

Those aren't pillows! (Planes, Trains, and Automobiles)