Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Oh Dear!

This one might just sum it up. I think this is how my Dad has felt about my sweet hubby for going on six years now and is summed up by one of my hubby's own favorite phrases, "Oh dear!" Now Dad has two of them to deal with!
And this one is just funny. Enjoy it for the shot of her beautiful veil I made! :)
Jason comes from good stock. They do goofy things.

I'm a little teapot, maybe?
Grace's bridesmaids were wonderful and fun to be with!
my favorite part of this picture is my brother Sam. He's the boy to the left of Grace. Everyone else is having a blast...and Sam is well, Sam. Love it!

4 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I can hear Will saying 'Oh, Dear!' Is that what he means? Cute.
Fun photos. Did anyone get that on video? To have all that energy - WOW!

Grandma Jan said...

I have to say I love the new winter design on your blog. How do you do that?
It looks great! Good job.

Liz said...

thanks! i did it with photoshop elements and digital scrapbook stuff!

Grace said...

these are great!!! :)