Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend Events

Last Saturday was the Mud Run.
I did not run.
But it's just as much fun to watch!
Joe is the monk to the left of the smurf. Jake is the ghostbuster to the right of the smurf! :)
At the end of the race, you have to run through a mud pit to the finish line. Jake was a little timid in the mud. Joe dove right in.
When Jake didn't go for it, Joe slung a clod of mud at Jake.
It was funny.
And when that still didn't work, Joe tackled Jake. (look for the muddy orange monk)
LG enjoyed watching!
Later that day, we worked on outdoor projects, danced, and sewed!
a little wedding preview... :)

Sunday was Jonas and Maria Mae's birthday party! I made MM a cute bag with fabrics that are sooo her! She loved it!

3 comments:

Grace said...

I love the picture of Lucy! so cute! I like the picture where you helped me find joe and jake by telling me to find the orange monk. that helped! :) what's the white skirt? I love the ties. which ones belong to which boy?

Liz said...

pink=Christian,
orange=Ev
yellow=Jonas
kind of like our girls, oldest to youngest with their ribbons and flowers!

the white skirt is a slip! It's a poofy slip to go under thier flower girl dresses to make them poofy! fun huh!

i made a veil last night!!!!!

Grace said...

ohhh okay!! cool!
oh, siz, I'm so excited!!! I can't wait!!!
I love you. Thanks so much for all your help!!!!!