Sunday, February 14, 2010

i'll admit it...

I love starry skies.

I love singing.

I love clean sheets.

I love lemon bars.

I love ceiling fans.

I love peanut butter m & m's.

I love the amazing power of Lysol cleanup wipes.

I love cheesecake. Real cheesecake.

I love Disney movies.

I love wet sand.

I love white t-shirts.

I love hoodies.

I love stuffed teddy bears.

I love the library.

I love sharpies.

I love music.

I love new bobbins of thread.

I love little pink and orange and yellow roses.

I love squinty baby eyes when they smile.

I love my bed.

I love "Ever After".

I love smelly lotion.

I love bags.

I love stationery.

I love "Pride and Prejudice".

I love looking at people's pictures.

I love quilts.

I love books.

I love to look for books.

I love to read books.

I love "Friends".

I love when Joey tries to speak French.

I love when Rachel makes the shepherd's pie trifle.

I love my husband's lips.

I love when he laughs so hard he can't breathe.

I love my baby's jibber jabber.

I love that she's saying more and more words.

I love that my big girl makes up words. "It means that to me!"

I love shoes.

I love baby bed head.

I love stickers.

I love fresh raspberries.

I love fabric.

I love sewing new things.

I love magazines.

I love seashells.

I love Diet Cherry Coke.

I love Sonic's crunchy ice.

I love exclamation points!!!!

I love grape chapstick.

I love the new sparkly chapstick almost as much.

I love dangly earrings.

I love the idea of necklaces.

I love new clean binders and folders.

I love crayons and markers.

I love my old Bernina Record.

I love my new Brother 1034 D.

I love the temple.

I love the silence in the temple.

I love homemade bread.

I love butter on bread.

I love hand sanitizer.

I love small metal boxes.

I love Mary Engelbreit.

I love my family.

I love finding old friends on Facebook.

I love fresh crab.

I love hospital sponges.

I love Kit Kats.

I love my ipod.

I love the smell of rain.

I love my girls.

I love my husband.

I love his blind and absolute adoration of me.

4 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I love your list!
I love many of the same things.
I love your blog posts.
I love my son and his wife and their adorable children.
I would love to spend more time with them but I will take whatever I can get and LOVE IT!
Love,
G Jan

Alisha Harris said...

I learned many things about you. Thanks

jenny said...

Great post. Lemon bars, so yummy!...
http://family.go.com/blog/catherinewman/winter-sunshine-bars-892100/

Heather said...

Next, tell us what you DON'T love;)
Great list, I think you about covered it all!