Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Independence Day!

We're having a mellow family weekend, enjoying our time with our Daddy! My cousin and her cute cute family came down for Saturday and we had a lot of fun with them!
But I couldn't resist "whipping up" skirts and matching flag shirts, inspired by someone else's cute blog, but I can't remember who! sorry!
I pleated ribbons in rows as I sewed and appliqued a denim star. I had plenty of this cute denim with little white flowers on it for the skirts and stars, courtesy of my MIL!
and this is how M celebrated her freedom! In time out for writing on the furniture! Luckily, as you can see it's surrounding area is covered with stains, I'd already planned on recovering this chair, but still.....grrrrr!
But aren't her letters so nice? :)

4 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Very cute t-shirts and skirts. Thanks for sharing all the photos this weekend.

Linz said...

The outfits turned out great!!

Katie said...

You are amazing...I wish I could just whip out some outfits for my girls, but unfortunately I'm just not talented in that area. Cute girls, cute outfits!

Grace said...

very very cute!!!