Sunday, June 3, 2012

busy busy

I never knew May would be so busy!
The end of school was a flurry of programs, field day, teacher appreciation week, carpool duty, graduation, and more!
There was only one week between W's semesters for a visit to his parents, so we went for it and threw in a big trip in the middle of the madness! (more on that soon)
My baby brother, who is mission bound at the end of June, went to the temple for the first time yesterday, resulting in a wonderful extended family day trip to Memphis! (more on that soon)
My little sister came out for said temple trip and we threw in a baby shower (because we weren't busy enough!) to celebrate her cute 6 month baby bump! (more on that soon)
I am also helping throw two more baby showers in the next two weeks.
We are starting a summer work schedule which consolidates my hours into two days a week. It also means I'm working on filling the other three days up so that Miss M won't go into routine withdrawals.
We have big plans for major pool time, free summer movies, summer library reading club, free bowling, and vacation bible school!
W has a five week class that may kill us all!
It's gonna be a good one! I'll try to catch up the blog soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm excited to read the "more on that soon" topics.
p.s. I'm no longer the shy type. for my parents sake, they can't figure out the private sign in thing.